Friday, March 18, 2005

yay.

Hi!

*waves*
Thanks people for your replies. I love reading comments and i thank you all for taking the time to drop by and leave a message or two.

*** ***

In the midst of customizing my new lappie. Yay! I've stuck to the same desktop background. That of ACJC taken from the opposite side, near the Sports Complex.

From the days of little sleep, assignment writing and general insanity, my room looks like a whirlwind has swept through it. Papers lying strewn all over the place, and behind fixtures, erm, assorted items making themselves known and unknown as they become arbitrary objects... objects of obstruction in my way.

Time to clear up the mess.

The next step is, catching up with my readings. #$%%#^%^. I am about 2 weeks late. This has never happened to me before.

You know, as i snuggled into bed last night, it felt odd.

The feeling of soft fabric, the firm support of a mattress, the comfort... felt out of place in my memory.

Because the bed has not been occupied in a while. HA!
I felt like sleeping in bed, was something novel.

Dum dee dum.

Time to sleep normally.

As the stress level dips, so does the activity of my mind in its rambling.

Not sure if that's a good sign.

I think i shall try out the wireless internet surfing in school. Wonder if the lappie can access it and i wonder if we kind of need a specific kind of program or configuration in order to use it.

The dust specks on my lappie is annoying me.

Oh yeah. Time to get the Oceans Twelve Soundtrack. *i think*

No comments: