Saturday, March 19, 2005

awaken me.(updated)

I found out about the existence of this alarm clock from a friend.

"Classic, modern style. Smooth, refined form. Oh, and possibly the most obnoxious feature set possible in an alarm clock ..."

So, good luck if you cannot find the last piece.

This one is just sweet... with a nifty projector!



AND THIS OTHER ONE... (even funnier) that i just discovered.

hahahahaha.

I need one of those.


*** ***

You know what's sad?

When i come back from church, feeling refreshed and needing a change of heart, i come home and get pissed off by my parents.
Even when i don't want to lose my temper, i do.

Hoping for the normal conversation after getting home, instead i get the usual "where have you been" (but when said with THAT TONE, it comes out sounding like: where did you go? did you spend your time elsewhere? ) questions that totally irritate me because EVERY WEEK IS THE SAME.
I AM IN CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ISN'T IT THE WHOLESOME PLACE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE IN?!


AND THEN... X was so insensitive. From the way i see it, X's work stuff is taking a toll on X's patience and self control.

There's no need to frown and go all complainy about the dog. GEE!
And no need to say something totally insensitive.

SHEESH. >:o< (very unhappy face)


:-<<<<<<<<

Haiya, somemore, i am feeling cranky.

I feel so lousy now.

No comments: