Sunday, March 06, 2005

coming back.

The rain began just as she started walking towards the outdoor range.
She moans inwardly in despair.

And she tells God.

God... please stop the rain... i know you need to water your plants, but i think they've been sufficiently watered already... please, i haven't shot outdoors in such a while and i really want to... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Can i have the kind of hot, dry/humid kind of weather? the scorching hot kind? remember?


and as she walks into the range through the gates, the rain intensity begins to lessen.

and then as she reaches the tents and after a phone conversation, she looked up to the skies and discovered that:

not only did the rain STOP. But beautiful blue sky was revealed... OVER THE OUTDOOR RANGE.

just when a short while ago, the sky was cloudy, dark and very unpromising. and rain was making the range a mud pool.

Jo is/was a happy girl. Thank you papa God.
You show yourself in funny ways. But me likey.

It got so hot that i even got a sunburn to show for it.

Sorry guys, if today was too hot for you.

*grin*

Prayer works.
The time taken for answers to them vary, but when God sees that it's appropriate and that He can allow it, you'll be amazed by the instant answer!

*** ***

OH NO! OH NO!

WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO AGAIN!?

NUS OUTDOOR COMPETITION NEXT SUNDAY.

JO, I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU HAVE GONE INSANE.

HELLO?

70 METRES YOU KNOW?

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I DID 70M?

LAST YEAR!

AND HOW WAS MY GROUPING?

LIKE TRASH!!!!!!

AND HAVE I PRACTICED?

NO!

DO U THINK YOU'LL PRACTICE THIS WEEK?

NO!

WHEN IS IT?
13TH MARCH.

OH HELP...................................................

WHAT ON EARTH AND WHAT IN ALL THE GALAXIES MADE ME SAY "YES"?!

*** ***

And another thing i got myself into. *squeak*

BC to me: you should join the squad.
Coach: yeah, i told you (me) so many times to join but you always say you're busy with this and that.
Me: WHHHAAAT? DID YOU ASK? WHEN?
Coach: *purses his lips and looks away for a moment before returning to look at me*

BC: you want to join or not?
me: yah... (thinks: i've been waiting for this all this while...)
BC: training is very tight you know.
me: i know. can you send me the schedule? (thinks: i've known this all along! grr...)
Coach: what's your email address?
me: i give you. then can u send me the schedule?
Coach: no, i'll send you the forms.

If it ends up bring another deadend, i will just be...
Whatever.
I'm very tired of inefficiency.

And now i am thinking.

Can i afford the time to train with the training squad or not...

I am now going to embark on being in the worship ministry as well as have keyboard lessons and school and cell group.

Wa, Jia lat.


ok, i had a full day. and i am sunburnt. something that i haven't been subjected to in a super long while.
i love the feeling of hot stinging rays on my skin.

Gotta go.

There's a million and one things that i've to make time for.

God... please help me.

No comments: