Thursday, March 24, 2005

:-)

(replies will always be in the same box where you left yours, unless the post is off the screen)

Too often i blog by catching thoughts from the air. Resulting in non-directional entries.

*** ***

The 2 reasons why i refuse to change my blog template is:

1.
i don't know how to change it. *yes! laugh! be merry!* i am a self professed technoidiot.

and the last time i tried, i had a bad feeling that i would lose everything so i ceased immediately and sat down hard on my itchy fingers.
i will not toss away my online diary! in some ways, this blog holds a lot more than my conventional one.

2.
i like the way everything is spread out across the screen and not concentrated in the middle. I like the clean space and it's minimal. Me like.
Though... i would like the minimalistic aspect to be expressed in a nicer way. *cough, cough*
But the only html skills i possess have to do with adding links. That's about it.

*** ***

I went for a tertiary church camp in Feb and anyone who's been to school camps would probably know the "angel and mortal" game.
I had the priviledge of having an Angel, because we had more names on paper than we had people during the camp so...

I never did find out who my Angel was. Drat.
But he/she gave me a few sweets and they are awfully... SWEET!

okok, i know, lame but let me explain. The thought alone was sweet but the sweet wrappers had a bible verse on each of them and i cannot bear to throw them away. Melikey.

Let me well, "immortalize" the verses here. They are kind of nice.

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."
Psalm 119:11

"The chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5b

"And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath healed thee; go in peace."
Luke 7:50

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 6:23

:-)

*** ***

Back to mugging for me, or i'll be courting my own insanity.

(hey it rhymes)

No comments: