Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bow Update!

My series 3 intermediate Yahama flute Posted by Hello


To date, this is my most, valuable piece of "recreational belonging". (aside from the piano)
Got it in december 2000. Still looking almost as good as new!
I named it Samy at first but i think it sounds bad now! (Weizhen, you do remember right? heehee)
I still love it of course, but looks like once again, i am going to be very blessed with another "recreational belonging"...


For two days, i prayed that coach would call me by the end of this week.
(been waiting for the longest time already)

This morning, i prayed and asked again for his call either at the end of this week or... today? "please, please, God?" *timid squeak*

GUESS WHAT.

He JUST messaged me to tell me that my bow has arrived in Manila!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!


At LONG LAST.

I have accepted the offer although the price has gone up.

BE STILL, MY HEART.

No comments: