Sunday, June 06, 2004

*boing, boing* Happy!

Your Guess. Posted by Hello


*** ***

Yes, i'm TIRED.

After church ended at 10:30am, i ate my usual favourite chicken rice for lunch and made a BEELINE for the range.

I TELL YOU.

I WAS THINKING OF ARCHERY THROUGHOUT LUNCH, I COULD NOT EVEN TASTE MY FOOD.

NO joke.

I missed out on one week and THAT was driving me nuts.

Had a good long practice today and a nice short chat with coach before he had to run off.

Today was just REALLY WEIRD.
The mental bit got me stumped.

For the past few weeks, i could pinpoint my problem.
Either,
1. Mind present, bad form.
2. Mind not here, bad form.
3. Mind not here, good form.

Today was,
Ok-good form (i *think*) and mind present but with continuous doubting.
Despite the above, i was hitting yellows.
VERY odd, today.

**** ***

TOday i learnt about the power of concentration and visualization.

I decided to pull myself together after having so many bad weeks.

The Keys: Patience. Visualization. Concentration. Confidence.

Magic.

I've got a big bruise on my left arm from the bow string hitting me throughout 5+hours.
It looks like a war torn area, or either that, i've been abused or something.
Had it been higher and in my inner elbow, it would look like i've been abusing drugs.

OUCH.
But as always, i love whatever that comes with the sport.
What was that chinese four worded thingy?

*** ***

Alwyn:
I'm glad you like the photo... and the painting... :-)
But just one thing.
YOU MEAN THE EFFECT I THOUGHT WAS SO PRETTY WAS A RESULT OF A MANUFACTURING ERROR??!?!??!!
*sob* I honestly thought it looked so pretty.
Was using a Canon Powershot G2, just in case u want to know.
I am using that photo of ACJC as my desktop wall paper.
About your art piece... Ah, was hoping that somewhere, u had a little history stashed in a drawer...

Liting:
Allo Sister! I'd like it very much if you could use the commentary box like you did for the previous one. I think i might kill the tag board... Maybe.
I can bring u the flute if u want.
I know u can handle you club stuff. Busy but hey, the experience is the thing. And this was an opportunity for you to really show your stuff and be a leader. So, keep it up.

*** ***

Ok, I AM BEAT. SHAGGED. BUSHED. DEAD. GONE.

No comments: