Sunday, April 10, 2005

wanting while waiting

Why did i dream of you?

It's because i've been thinking of you. But i want it to stop.

Despite what has been said, it doesn't make sense.

Get lost, you. For it shall never be.

*** ***

Enigma, you are. You come and go.
Never daring to overstep the line, i remain far away from you.
But you fill me with wonder and maybe more.
I fear the things you see might push you away. Again.
If it ever did, that is.
Or was it just pure whim on your part and nothing to do with me?
Nevertheless whatever the reason, i don't want that to happen.
It was lost but now is found.

But i know that if something about you doesn't change, i can only live in my dreams.

Which i do, but only for a few seconds.

*** ***

And now... for something more direct.

AYE! COGNITIVE PSYCH TUTOR? HO BOH?

CAN REPLY MY EMAIL NOT? I CANNOT FINISH MY ESSAY IF YOU KEEP QUIET, KNOW?

ok, i know... this is a hopeless attempt.

*** ***

The sky is an almost cloudless blue. It's hot, oh so fiery hot. I love every bit of this insane weather.
People complain about the heat, but i am a sucker for it.

When it comes to extreme heat or the extreme lack of heat, I can tahan the former better.
How about you?

Oh... how i wish i was a free human today.
Why, oh why... i want to be at the outdoor range getting a hot, stinging sunburn.

My bow, my arrows! I have not seen either one of you for two weeks!

I bet my tutor is having fun. So much fun that he hasn't seen his student's email.

*** ***

i love this. makes me feel calm inside. Posted by Hello


love this one too. taken during dinner at the Esplanade. It was actually an accidental discovery on what the modes of the camera could do. Posted by Hello


this spoke wordlessly to me Posted by Hello


my slavedriver cum makeshift husband Posted by Hello


his favourite perch. one of my favourite pictures of him. yeah, posted this one before.  Posted by Hello


This's all for now.

No comments: