Sunday, April 24, 2005

that little spark (updated)

Believe me... When i say that i have to hold my sarcastic, insult-spewing tongue many many times.

The thing is. I never mean anything maliciously.

If i throw "insults" at you, it's because i think you can take it. And you have all the liberty to insult me right back.

The key here is: good frequency. good spirit. good understanding.

That's what i love in open and honest friendships.

even silences feel nice and fit well.

Feeling comfortable with each other. Knowing the limits yet knowing how far you can go... Which can be quite far.

People aren't petty about things and they take it all good naturedly.

Poking at friends... is my, uhm, twisted way of saying, "i like you, my friend. we dig. we savvy."

So, if you find that i am just "nice"...

Hmmm.

*** ***

I now know, (but had i known before as well?) what it feels like to have an impossibility become reality.
An ideal, a dream, an illusion. To solidify, becoming reality.
Oh, the sweet taste. The heady euphoria.

I guess i have known the feeling before. But not this way. The tangible manifestation was, the first of its kind in my 2 decade lifetime.

Still find it hard to believe. I have difficulty believing it for more than 10 minutes without asking myself again if it is true.

Did i awake from just a mere pleasant dream? No wait. I didn't. Because when i do "return to the world", the fact is there, waiting for me to accept it as truth.

The inconceivable little reality is the reason behind my inner and outer smile.

between you and me, ok? Posted by Hello



YES! I KNOW! FEEL FREE TO CONGRATULATE ME FOR GETTING MY UBER COOL BEAN BAG FOR JUST 50$ !!!!
:D!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

What were you thinking?!

Alamak. No lah. Was just kidding. I haven't gotten the bean bag yet. :-(
Looks like i'm going to miss the sale that ends today but that doesn't mean i'm not getting it ultimately.
( thanks for doing the leg work, mate.* :-D* )

(ah, but i am dead serious about the bit i said that is above the photo)

*** ***

Amazingly horrifying... what blogging does to my ability to "shut up" on certain matters. Sigh.

Tra li la li la.

No comments: