Thursday, October 21, 2004

All Systems Crash

My brain refuses to work, my hands refuse to type and i feel a bit like a zombie.

It's like, with the end of the exams, all systems go B-L-A-N-K.

S-H-U-T D-O-W-N.

I had a torrent of things i had wanted to do before but i realize i can't really remember... Except for the real salient ones.

I'm not complaining lah. I'm glad the exams are over though everyone else's is gearing up to go into full swing soon.

I just don't like losing myself.

I have nothing interesting nor intelligent(if there ever was) to blog about.

Had a rotten rotten rotten lousy haircut yesterday.
Feel like breaking out into loud unkind mutterings.

*** ***

On a less negative note.

Met up with a JC good friend yesterday (after bad haircut... ARGH!) to catch up, hang around...
The usual fare of a movie, dinner, walking around and chatting.

He's like, one in a very small few who can understand, if not understand, at least can tolerate my strange eccentricities, odd mutterings and outbursts of loony behaviour.

Bless his soul.

Ok, i admit that i made my first ever debut to NYDC.
Yes, i've NEVER BEEN to NYDC so far in my pathetic tortoise life.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN JOLINE?!?!
PLUTO?!

But... Thanks Ivan for everything yesterday. You are a greatly appreciated friend.

*** ***

I know there was so much i wanted to say but my brain's gone.
Before i bore everyone...

Joline, out.

No comments: