Wednesday, October 22, 2003

ROOOAOAAORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a high, on a high, ona high

Am bouncing off the walls at home. Running back and forth the corridor and shrieking, screechin'

I'm squeaking at a higher than soprano pitch scream. And going round the house irritating everyone. What wrong, what's wrong.
I don't know. Loony loony.
ARGH!!!

Am blogging not for the reason of typing out a coherent argument but rather to let off steam!!!

Athink i'm not even going to correct my spelling for this one. to #%&#$^ to today's english!!!!!1 So? so ?so? so? so? so? So?? so ?

on a high hon gha hihg.... bouncging off the walls.

Had too much sugar i think?? I think./
Was too thsirsty, yeah, i was. Too thristy, too thirsty. yeah.

Been mugging been mugging and thoughts kept going around around in my head. I have a whole collection scribbled down on aperp, wait till u se, wait wait.

After exams.

Loony loony.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i'ma psych student. what the.

who's crasy? who's crasy? Whoever said they were carzy? And then ? Were they ever this crazy??????? HAve they ever thought this way? What ISSSS CRAZY?? What is?THISS is crazy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u ever thought you can coherent speech, have some formsane mind. Not me not me not me notm.e..

Music. Music. yeah good for the soul
Listen. Do u hear it? dO you??

Ouside. Hear the sky, the trees. , birds. the piano .Do u hear the chordds????????????
Thw world. The world

Glory, the world. thw orld. Sick na d tired old place, stupid, cruel, crazy..
Why do i feel this way. Why. why. why.

On a hihgh on ahihg.. high high high high

No comments: