Friday, October 17, 2003

Mixed bits and waiting.

I told myself: No bloggin' shit for the day. Get home and sleep.

Utter nonsense after all. Blog gonna be in short sentences.

Waiting for hair to dry. Hence good excuse to blog.

Jogged 3.2km, sprinted up and down the jogging track for another 200m at least, on wednesday.

If there's any sport that i utterly love to bits, it has to be SPRINTING.

First look at me, and you'll never think i could run. haha.
Fat thighs.

Used to run for my house all the time in secondary school.

Boasting here:
Everyone needs to boast.

Harvinder Singh, my class PE teacher in ACJC even commented i was fast.

My shuttle run was about 10.5sec.

And this is comparable to my other classmate Christine Goh who got 10.3sec, i think. And she's some long distance runner.

Ok, maybe long distance people aren't necessarily fast in sprints. But still. She's light and trains.

And what.
I am just a bum who draw horses and mugs at home.

I tell you... ACJC missed out on her STAR SPRINTER JOLINE LIM... THE FEMALE COUNTERPART OF POH SENG SONG.

Ok, i hear you guys larfing your arses off and going, "Ohhh YEeahhhhh right...."

My blog. My blog. My blog. My blog. My blog. My blog. My blog.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i tell you i used to be a depressed wreck in sec sch and in jc?

David Lanz day in day out. Sad music. Talk about sad things. Hated people. Pathetic.

But things have changed.

Yay.

Headache setting in. Slept at 3am this morning. Doing psych rda assignment.

Tired.

Studied Abnormal Psych today in class.

Wanna blog but bed beckons.

Will go.

reminder: dimensions

Till Then.
*doink*

No comments: