Sunday, October 26, 2003

The Battle Heads On.

This is a moment thing which can't wait for later.

-Groan- Don't Laugh...

THE HOUSE IS BEING INVADED BY HUUUGGGGEEEE SIX LEGGED FLYING-ANT, CROSS BEE-LIKE LOOKING THINGYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've killed something like 12 of them.

This was how.

1. Took insecticide.
2. Closed the room door.
(them things were buzzin' all over my ceilin' light)
3. Take spray, aim at the group of 'em.
4. *PppphhhhhhhhhIIIiiiiiissssssssshhhhhhhhhhh*
5. Watch them go a bit woozy and drunk and fall to the floor.
6. I run and hide in my bathroom and close the door!
7. Wait for a moment.
8. Come back out.
9. Watch 'em die.
10. And watch 'em die.
11. And watch 'em die.
12. And watch 'em die.
13. And watch 'em die.
.
.
.
.
.
(n). And watch 'em die.

And this doesn't help because i'm trying to do my SOCIOLOGY EXAM PREP! And my room is where my PC is.

*cuurrssess...*

There are now like FIVE caught in their death trap in my ceiling light cover. You know, the space between the half spherical ceiling light cover and the round gas bulb.

*cuuurrssesss...*

My room smells of the spray. Not as bad as my sister's who was trigger happily spraying the buggers.
Hope they stop buggin' us.
I must say i'm a pretty good slayer. hahaha.

Half way through, my dad came out to aid in the Battle of the Flying Bugs. So Aunty Gina and i were runnin' around the house screaming and laughing just for the heck of it.
Screaming?
Ah, but the slayer(of at the moment 12) needs some fun, does she not?


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another TWO!?!??!

-pauses-

Gonna get you, you nasty little bugger.

I am the Slayer. Of 14. Nasty Buggers.

(this is reporting LIVE from Joline's bedroom)

Crudddy Fuddy MUDDY WuddY!

The thing is buzzing to its death on my Sociology TextBook!
Ok, just put it outta its misery.

I just don't know how they get in. They are buzzing outside my window. But my windows are securely closed. How they get in, is beyond me.

My dog, being the bred hunter he was meant to be, mangled and mauled two or three others.
Quite well done, i must say.

-Mutter- Ok, really have to get my work done.

With or Without them things.

Till Then
*Be afraid. Be very afraid*

No comments: