Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Take up space oni

I just discovered that people with no photo editing skills whatsoever can fiddle around with peekchores too. Just by making some ready made program do the work. All i need to do is simply click, click, click. Yeayyy.

BUT.

I am having so much fun that i'm not done with some shots so... these're here to just share stuff i've come across.



Close up of this plant that i find rather unnerving, as you shall see below. It looks like it is diseased or something. But the outgrowths are just simply more leaf buds. Whatever you call 'em.
















Eeew. :-S












My baby.

















I sneaked up on him to take photos. Thank goodness he's not a grumpy dog that snaps when disturbed.
















Took this one when i realised that the way his ear met his paw in the original photo's angle looked like a dog head already, so well... i couldn't help my itchy fingers.

No comments: