Friday, August 12, 2005

Do my 2 mistakes (or maybe in your psychologically sanctified and baptized eyes my mistakes are on par with moral crimes), warrant such a punishment? To get 2 whole grades down, to almost a near FAIL?

You yourself made no small amount of positive feedback and even agree on the big improvement, and this is what I get? For all my freaking effort?

Do you think it's easy to sit back and tell myself that it's all right?
Do you think it's easy to keep such effort up when you keep shooting me down again and again, and what with your acerbic words as well?

You don't know anything about what's been going on behind the scenes so don't you even dare assume your way through and simply put people down face flat in the mud.

And we're your STUDENTS, for GOODNESS SAKE.

This isn't the first time.

I cannot wait to get out of your class. Good riddance.

You're so sadistic, i could almost love you.

No comments: