Thursday, August 11, 2005

I feel like...

Tearing my hair out, then drilling an opening around my skull, flipping it open, pointing a stun gun at my brain, pressing the zap button a few times, smile a toothy smile, putting the stun gun down, taking out my brain, looking at it, giving it a few hard knocks on the table (it's ok if it squishes a little), playing basketball with the brain (it's ok if it mashes up a little), then plopping it back into half opened skull, zapping it a few more times with the stun gun, closing back the skull lid and sewing back the skin of my head.

I want to...

Have a button appear in front of me, or an arm of someone, preferably something press-able.
So that i can poke at it constantly with my index finger. As you can speculate, i'm feeling tremendously restless at the moment.

I need to...

Run into open arms right now and receive a huge, warm, tight hug. I am not usually open to hugs so this is definitely exceptionally queer.

Maybe i should just...

Go and run to expend this energy and to clear my mind.

I am ok, really.

I just want/NEEEED to get down to studying for my end year exams. But i cannot do that with more assignments coming up and giving me an amoeba sized amount of time to study.

No comments: