Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Mundania.

I woke up to a beautiful (in the commonest of sense, i don't mean the beauty of a rainy day) day.

Seeing the clear true-ish blue (without that milky film. but will i ever know what TRUE BLUE really is?) and the white unthreatening clouds, always makes me feel happy and thankful.
The unsuspicious winds that blow also make me feel like... grinning into the sky.

Oops, that reminds of me QT which i haven't done yet for today.

The only cruddy thing is, i'm not feeling all too physically wonderful today though i know i'll get through it with my sometimes-can-activate bullstrength.

The Movie

I watched The Incredibles yesterday and i must say it had me enthralled throughout, to the point that i failed to finish my measly 100g worth of Famous Amos cookies. Mind you, that alone says quite something.

I felt that the show was a little adultish, you need to listen up a little. The dialogue and character mannerisms aren't as hilarious as in Shrek and Shrek 2. However, it's altogether a show worth spending money on.
If you're torn between Sharktale and The Incredibles, CHOOSE THE LATTER!
Sharktale is... weak.
I might even say that my dad, the action show lover might enjoy The Incredibles.

The Phone. (no, not the cellular. ok, that was lame***.)

Because i cannot have (*sob*) the recently released new Nokia models, i've begun lusting after the Sony Ericsson T630, k500i and k700i.
But since it's only the k700i that has the fm radio, it is the clear winner of the three.
Problem is, it's the most pocket blowing (comparable to the untouchable Nokias) of the lot. So there.

Yeah, although there're a couple of Nokias that aren't THAT shabby and are less bank account devastating, i know that their value will depreciate a lot faster and that's just... No Thanks mate.

There are things in this world you desire in this lifetime, but cannot have.

First gym training with team members.

Yes, so it's meeting coach at 4:30pm later. I feel... uneasy about the whole thing. I think i'll be training with the younger archers. Oh no, i can feel myself going into clam shell mode!
The mode when Jo merely becomes a quiet, shy-smile, talk little, klutzy girl who is the loner.

Dang it JO! LEARN THR ROPES OF SOCIALIZING!
IT WASN'T A PROBLEM BEFORE! YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH COUNTLESS LEADERSHIP CAMPS SO HOW DIFFICULT CAN THIS GET?!

ME OF ALL PEOPLE! BEING QUIET! THE TURN OF THE CENTURY! GO AND FLUSH YOUR HEAD, MISSY!

Ahem, excuse me.
*flattens out the creases on clothes and clears throat*

Looks like Jo has to revert back to PR pushing mode. The person i was, back before uni began.

Crazy, ditzy, loud, happy, cheery, laughy, excitable, sharp, smiley, dishes out grins like everyone loves it...
Not that it's a fake me. In fact, i feel better being loud than quiet.

I have to do this, before it's too late.

Question:
If the world were rid of all its imperfections, would the world really be perfect?

Till then.
*drags hurting self to get ready for the step towards something potentially life changing*
oof.

No comments: