Sunday, September 26, 2004

Mmm... and Muah hahaaha.

Note:
Hello peeps! Many thanks for the comments that you've been leaving behind, and i want ya'll to know that they are very much appreciated! With effect from NOW, i will be replying to your comments via the comment box itself. This way, i can reply faster and blog posts will be shortened. Thanks. :-D
Yeah, so no replies here because they're in the same commentary box where you left yours.

*** ***

Mum: Who was that?
Jo:Jie
Mom: Why so formal?
Jo: Cos she's so nice! Call me to tell me got Pasar Malam!
Mom: See, you have such a nice sister right?
Jo: Yup...
Mom: You have such a nice sister right?
Jo: Yup...
Mom: You love your sister?
Jo: That goes without saying...


When i reflected on my last statement...

I realized that that's one of the biggest mistakes people do make in their lives.

I didn't realize it until i thought back on it.

When you love someone (and it helps if there's a mutual understanding [not necessarily mutual feelings]) tell them.

Cliche as anything, but that's what cliches are...
Used too often, it's hackneyed.
But why would they be overused?
Because many people have said it.
And why would it generalize?
Because it holds truth.

Ah, that's why, i don't always caste aside (all) cliches.
And neither should you.

*** ***

I woke up awful late this morning, and one reason was because my darling was curled up against me. MY DOG LAH.

I was drifting in and out of consciousness because i really wanted to sleep yet i had to wake up.
I refused to.
But then, i was sharply awoken by a very bad smell. Two wafts of it that passed through my sense of smell department was all it took to jerk me out of sleep.

My darling dang well farted in my face, and yes, his butt was right in front of my face.

Till Then.
*Return of the headache... Help.*

No comments: