Thursday, July 22, 2004

With much ado

Got this off Friendster. Somehow, it got me a little affected.
 
Of course it's a little loopy here and there but, the bottomline was what struck a chord inside.

"I WOULD..."

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road...

 
Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.*Girl hugs him*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? Its bugging me.
 
(In the paper the next day):
 
A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. 2 people were on it, but only 1 survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug 1 last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.

*** ***
 
There're a few ways of looking at it.
But my brain is dwelling on the "too little" end.
Things exist in my head in faint sentences that i cannot be bothered to retrieve.
 
Exams are approaching, this october.
There's SO MUCH to do. Them people are crazy. Making us do assignments less than one month before the exam paper. Makes it hard to study.
Even the JC system lets us off the hook, lets us "officially" zhao classes and gives us some time alone.
 
Well, unless i am hopping mad with news, i think i will be on a blog hiatus.
(though i kinda doubt that cos a "too little" stage will be shortly followed by a "too much" period.)
 
So, take care everyone. And i mean everyone. 

Till Then.
*"Once a mugger, always a mugger".
"haha, you still remember the term 'GG-fied'"*  

No comments: