Saturday, April 24, 2004

PAIN

The truth was revealed in the most terrible manner.

Cold fear gripped my heart.

Tears flowed as i spoke.

Now only pain stabs my heart.

The pain of lost, the pain of suspicion and mistrust.

I have NEVER, EVER felt like this.

To have had feelings but, before anything could happen, future has been snuffed out.

Parental disapproval.

PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN. PAIN.

ACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am dumb, hurt, silenced.

I can only cry softly to God.
Or wail.

But that would bring my whole confounded family on me like a pack of hounds.

Twisting, pining, numb, ache.

Mistrust, suspicion, reflection.

ALONE.

Pain.
That pretty much sums up everything.

My eyes hurt from crying.

The music playing in the background is the only thing keeping me sane.

Thank God tomorrow's saturday. Church.

OH LORD MY GOD, HELP.

No comments: