Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Scribbles' Wait is Over-Part 2

January:
True. Least when we've gotten and done all that we need, as adults there's an element of settling down.
Then again, there're uncertainties all over. Just depends on the kind.
Perhaps uncertainties of the young are more abominable?

Alwyn:
Ooohhhh.............. I see i see.
Interesting...
Hm, i'd like to see it in action to get a better picture. Wonder if i can catch biking stuff on cable.
Me--->physics idiot. Dropped it within a few weeks of doing trip sci. *sigh*

Right.

I just took my first step to doing something i stayed away from since after the 'A's. Really dumb of me because i'd be absolutely free to complete it back then... but fear had gripped me like a vice.

Ok, so i've enrolled into the Bukit Batok Driving Centre a while ago.

*runs around in circles screaming and waving my arms in the air like a ninny*

--------Aaagh!--------

Why had i been so afraid?

1. All along, i've been having a bad bad bad bad bad impression of the driving centre. (Sleazy and coarse men, and dirty whatever elses...etc)
2. I'd screw up at every second. You know, poor judgement and langah everything within a 3m radius.
3. That hor, the uncle uncle rye... he dunno how to tell me plorperly how to drive then hah, i go: "what? what? Sorry? Again?" and then hor, i crash into the barrier, then i fay-loh like nobordy business.
Or...
4. Joline the Famous Blur Sotong Queen strikes again. When it's no one else's fault but her own.

I hope to pass my test real quick and give my grandmama a shock.
Grandmama: HAH? Ah Jo driving?

I've successfully psychoed a lot of people into thinking that i'm going to be screaming at the wheel and covering my eyes like a deranged monkey.

In other words, Joline is a danger to society when behind the wheels.
Roller Coaster rides anyone?
Just make sure you have your insurance, IC at hand and money to pay for my petrol and i'll take you.

Strange, there was something that made an entrance into my grey thingy but it got lost and hopped over to Forgetland over the night. Rats.
And there're no cues available for retrieval.

Invention

Not too long ago, there was a newspaper article on this man who is supposedly the first (though i think the world is so big he might not be the first... So the first to get publicity i suppose) person to have a microchip stuck in his grey matter.

(Anyway, i LOVE The Matrix soundtrack. LOUD. Strong Beats. Head Nod Inducing. Suits my mood and the weather)

And if i don't remember wrongly, with this chip, it's going to enable people to do a lot more than just turn on the lights.

I think it was somewhere along the lines of talking to each other using the mind directly. AAGh, can't remember again but it should be there some.

Yeah. And it brought to mind an "invention" i thought of back in secondary school.
Apparently for english (back then in sec sch) we were focusing on issues of science and technology.
So, we were all suppose to come up with something.

I thought up a simple idea of the human being able to slot tapes of sorts into their brains.

Purpose: So that all people, male and female, will be able to understand how the other feels EXACTLY.
How it Works: You just stick a tape into your head and record all emotions, thoughts and ideas. Following which, you stick the tape into the recipients head. And he/she'll process it.

It's kinda crude to use TAPES when you think of it now, but because back then i wasn't too into gadgets. So tapes sufficed.

But with the invention of chips, looks like the idea is within reach...
So, it wasn't all cock and bull was it?

And i got a measly 6 over 10 for my idea.
Sheesh.

Do i have the mind of a SCIENTIST??? DO I? DO I?

*grins and rolls eyes all over*
*Ka-Ching!*

Ape Man's Evolution

I know i like to just think transiently of certain subjects because i'm a self professed lazy bum. (or... owner of a lazy brain)

Absurd but do i care...
One of those wonderings that people with too much time on their hands/people with dreamy heads, think about.

If scientists say that Ape Man changed to adapt to his environment. I'd love to propose this.

1.Ok. Say we have group of very very very DEDICATED scientists in this area.
2. Pick a healthy, suitable ape species.
3. And integrate it into society.
4. WATCH IT reproduce and evolve.

Ok, so i know that's crappish/nutty/ding dong/Joline-r-u-ok? because evolution doesn't just occur within a century or two or three.

Anyway, Dedicated Scientists eh, right?
So, how about signing a contract to dedicate their entire lives and future generations for the next few millenium to this hypothesis?

Perhaps somewhere along the line, and not to entire supposed human transformation, there may be some observable changes, if it is true.

Fun...
*Oooooo...* >--<*o*>--<
/
my little alien

HASH(0x8793110)
Your soul is bound to the Rose Petals: The
Wronged.

"'ve come undone and all hopes of mending
me are gone because the pain took my soul.
Can't you see? The only one who can put me
back together again is me."


The Rose Petals are associated with sorrow,
reflection, and wisdom. They are governed by
the goddess Persephone and their sign is The
Teardrop, or Broken Love.

As a Rose Petal, you are always self-reflective and
may be hard on yourself. You probably have
been hurt in the past by other people and can
sometimes distance yourself, as a result. You
don't usually let other get too close to you,
but you are very good at mending your spirits
back together by yourself.


What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla

-nods-
Element of truth be spoken.
But the Goddess? Nay.

Man, i need to exercise.
Am just expanding and expanding.

I love the wind.

Don't know if i should continue.
My running shoes are beckoning.

Later.

No comments: