Monday, January 24, 2005

Feeling: foul

DAVID LANZ WILL BE IN SINGAPORE NEXT WEEK!

JO, GO AND BUY THOSE TICKETS YOU PROCRASTINATOR!


*** ***


I need to read. I'd like to read.
But ever since the advent of "to pass you jolly well need to read", i have ceased reading even as a pastime since i would've had enough from the textbooks.

I lack the patience to read and i no longer find joy in relishing a good plot printed on bound dead trees.
I see no need to entertain myself with a book.

Instead of being the joy it once was to me, once upon a donkey's time, it has become a pain.

BUT I NEED THE INTELLECTUAL INPUT!
I don't just need it, i WANT it. But the irony is, i don't like it.

*bangs head on the wall*

And my engrish is hor, going down the kichi dark hole.

I realize that it has become more difficult to articulate my thoughts, my feelings. I dismiss the effort being simply saying, "aiya, dunno how to say." when i could've jolly well done so, long before this intellectual slump.

My standard of english has deteriorated (did i spell that right? this is miserably pathetic) to such a sad low level, too low for someone of my age. I wanted to say "caliber" as well, but even that, is a bleeding joke now.
Caliber? WHAT CALIBER?

It is not just my language, but also my attitude towards a task or challenge. I no longer want to lead, i no longer want to seize the bull by the horns.
I seem to have become a lazy thing of some lame existence.

I seem to have no drive, no will to summon effort towards completion or perfection. Whatever.

This has got to change. I have got to be more diligent. Get back the old spirit.

NEED TO exercise this languishing grey matter.

Does anyone have any good stuff to recommend to this 7-year-old-brained-20-year-old?

Till Then.
*BBDC, the flu bug and a particular "friend" made a VERY nasty, nasty, nasty girl out of me today. -flashes fangs and unsheathes claws- *

No comments: