Jem and Joy did this, and since i never really do memes i'll try one for fun.
1) How old do you wish you were?
40 and being a great mom.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At my computer doing goodness knows what.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Prod endlessly at the coin return till something happens. If not, put in another coin if i'm feeling rich and adventurous or do nothing and walk away muttering.
4) Do you count yourself kind?
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
on my right upper arm, and work those muscles yo!
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish, Mandarin, some dialect and some other non-word i.e sound based ones. Oh, it didn't say "languageS". ok, fine. i think Japanese will be it.
7) Do you know your neighbors?
Sort of. More of the granny than anyone else. She never fails to ask if i've eaten dinner yet. :-)
8) What do you consider a vacation?
When i get undisturbed stretches of time to do whatever i please at my own time and pace.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
I read for fun then forget it a second later.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
*drums fingers* Move my stuff from the chair so he can sit?
11) Are you touchy feely?
Not really, but i try when i know that it may convey comfort or friendliness to someone.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Bleah these general questions that put my simple brain into overdrive! I'm attracted to both nice perfume and gross century eggs. How?
13) Dream job?
Observe people, think and comment, and drink cool drinks and eat steak at a roadside cafe. Hey, you never said i couldn't get paid to do that.
14) Favorite channel(s)?
Animal Planet. But i don't usually watch tv anyways unless there's something on that i like.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
The dog run, have my cell mates come over to my home, or somewhere where i can go sky gazing.
16) Showers or Baths?
17) Do you paint your nails?
When i feel like it, which is rare.
18) Do you trust people easily?
19) What are your phobias?
Having a policeman call to say that there's been an identified body...
20) Do you want kids?
Oh yes. But i'll need to look at a catalogue first.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
22) Where would you rather be right now?
At home eating oyster omelette with chilli. Dang, i'm salivating now.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
That welsh corgi puppy i saw on cuteoverload. After feeling warm and fuzzy, i wanted to just squeeze the little chap to death.
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy. Very. Heavy.
25) Are you paranoid?
26) Are you impatient?
27) Who can you relate to?
Sister, Gem. And other folks who think nothing about times when i need pee, excrete, fart or burp.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Perfectly fine and dandy.
29) Have you been burned by love?
Think it wasn't really love.
30) What's your favorite pick-up line?
31) What's your main ring tone on your mobile?
"Ding, dong, ding! You have a call!"
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Essaying. Hum dee hum.
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
Something rather pious sounding leh.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My beanie bag!
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
White with the text "EA Play" on it. I like it for some weird reason.
36) Most recent movie you watched?
The Da Vinci Code on DVD, and i fell asleep. B-(
37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Bacteria, facial oil and glasses.
38) What color are your bed sheets?
while with flowers. EW. I would like to hop down to IKEA for some funkier ones.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
I not rich lah... 10 buckeroos and spare change.
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Wing and chest!
41) What's your favorite town/city?
Haven't travelled enough to have a favourite. If you must know, it's gotta be somewhere with open skies and beaches.
42) I can't wait till...
Er, i might scare you all off with this one...
43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Rice boiled by me that went ALL wrong (think "kuey-like" chewy rice), steamed egg, broccoli and chicken.
44) How tall are you barefoot?
1.59cm. But people say i look taller than that le, does that count? *hopeful*
45) Do you own a gun?
Nope, but i do have a compound bow. I miss shooting outdoors.
46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I is Milo person.
47) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Er, Singapore. Yuh.
48) Last thing you ate?
49) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Prolly some worship song or whatever's playing on the media player, usually Corrinne May.
50) Last thing that made you laugh?
"The archers are winning" (the thing i think gem was describing that was causing the sharp pain in my chest)
51) Worst injury you've ever had?
Can't think of any but there's a funny one:
The time when an almost full glass bottle of ribena syrup fell onto my toe, and a guy friend thought that my toe turned purple because of the syrup colouring and not because of the impact. D'oh!
52) Does someone have a crush on you?
Keanu Reeves? Is it Keanu Reeves?! If so, then I'LL MOVE FOR YOU!!!! (question 10)
Just kidding my gem...
53) What's your favorite candy?
Eh, don't eat much of that stuff. Kinder Bueno rocks though. ;-)
54) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Actually, i want a party to be held when i die. So, anything that's not sad.
55) Five random people to do this! and why?
I too lazy to think le, anyone who thinks they've got time on their hands. And tell me once it's done!!!