Monday, February 14, 2005

It's V day. So?

Wrote a loooong entry about my abhorrence for Valentine's Day.
But when i received another sms...
(from a FRIEND.)

Hard Heart melted and well... let's see what the destiny of that post is.

*** ***

ARGH. ANOTHER DAY WHEN MY HEAD TOUCHED THE PILLOW ONLY AT 3+ to 4am! I cannot LIVE like this!
*does a melodramatic faint*

Establishing a very unhealthy internal alarm clock. Brain is working less efficiently. I do wonder how some other varsity students can handle it.

I find myself having too many thoughts with a hopeless capacity to process everything. To even know what the rabbit i am talking about.

I miss my rambly long posts. :-)

Ack. Cognitive Textbook calls. I hate the way it's written.

*** ***

I think i have lost whatever wit i ever even had.
I find myself incapable of twisting something and throwing it back with intelligent wit.

I have become a smile/grin-nod dim-wit, who says, "ok..." or, "sheesh", or, "wa lau" or some other boring trash like that.

Another thing is, from one incident, i've realize that i have learnt to tone down quite a bit with my sarcasm. I actually held my tongue just in time before i blurted out a retort.

I might be wrong here, because maybe some of you might still think i am a rude snot, but i use to be worse ok.
Believe me.
We're getting the watered down version today. *smirk*

Honestly, i never mean to hurt anyone with sarcasm (though people may anyway), i never mean anything with malice.
It might come out sounding rude but there really isn't anything personal.

It's just a part of me.

I was once chastised because of it before. But i guess back then, it was coupled with the fact that i was bitter and depressed then.

It's different now. I want to be who i am, the sharp mouth. But it's been suppressed over the years, that if i were to bring it back, i'm not so sure of the consequences.

Till Then.
*If only time stood still long enough for me to sleep. Without getting caught by the parentals for sleeping in the afternoon*

No comments: