Thursday, October 18, 2007

Love(s) is/are...


Meet my new pink nike cap!

Jo: Hey, see? I bought this today, the colour is nice right? They say must wear cap in Timor cos the children got lice and you don't wanna get them.
Jiejie: (inspects cap and see the holes on the top that is meant to keep your head cool) GOT HOLES! LICE CAN GET THROUGH!!!
Jo: ................. *thinks "sheesh"*










Still, i love it.


















I don't camwhore ok. It's the cap that's camwhoring.


















My boyfriend and i are sort-of flower people. :-) He got me this, just because.













And he bought me this on our 2nd year anniversary. I cannot begin to tell you how strong its fragrance is when it blooms and how vibrant the colours are. They bloom as quickly as they die, but still, worth the watch every single day.

Trivia: On our very first (serious) date in 2005, he bought me white lilies.











Jun bought me this out of the blue, and i tell you, the message she sent me to tell me about it was hilariously cute and oh so innocently gleeful. She also wrote such a heartmelt type of message on the reverse side of the card there... Which explains the whole fridge magnet's message: Girls Rule.
Amen.
Thank You Jun... *squishhug*





And this.... I've been flaunting! The boy MADE this for me. The story goes like this:

Jo: Eh, there's this belt online i saw, it's SO PRETTY! Got rainbow.... I love....... but it's 15 US dollars. Adds up to about 30+ sg bucks. I want to buy leh.
WR: Aiya, i can design it for you and even add a pony!
Jo: (doesn't take him seriously)

Lo and Behold, one friday he whips out a collection of designs for me to choose from and tadah! He bought a canvas belt, stuck the printed design on the buckle, and covered the design with a kind of gel which took two days to harden. And woahlahlah! I am so pleased. Thank you, Dear. (perks of having a designer boyfriend. muah hahaa. So talented right? right???)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! ur dear is so nice!! hhohoho...later i m going to aprraisal liao, really no clue wat to say leh....i hope i can still get my transfer despite making a few mistakes recently.haiz. my frend said i must learn to be more confident leh...argh! i can do it i can do it i can do it

Anonymous said...

anon:

I'm glad to hear that your appraisal is over and you're going for your high tea! Something nice to look forward to. So, so, are you sending in your photo? *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

no leh, i nv send in my photo cos i dun think i look tat good close up. and i m uncomfortable with a make up artist putting on their cosmetics on me. sure will clog pores de....so lor...tmr the high tea is at rendezvious hotel leh. sound like gg to an affair..ahahaha the 26th coming fri i m going to jurong lake. in fact the whole hpb is gg to create an sg record agn. i hope this time rd dun capture me on tv doing some stupid thing like star jumps and squats lor...so unglam de lor. this time must get smarter wear sth nice...if not the tv crew anyhow anyhow shoot...then i will look so arghh...ugly

Anonymous said...

i m feeling rather apprehensive now. u know...quite funny leh. me going datee(dating in japn) with someone i dunno at all. i honestly dunno wat to expect lor. or maybe i shud not expect anything hor.and u know i always cant make small talk de..argh....second thoughts now...

Anonymous said...

i want to cry liao. u see the guys or rather men are all so old. at least 30 yrs lor. i think think i give up. this man who ord in 1999 was opp me. he kept on looking at me, without toking to me. i see him he see me. nth to say lor.then the silly francis guy kept on sms me after the event. i feel like telling him it is none of his business whether i have reached home

Anonymous said...

i have an attitude problem. when pple r keen to know me, i run far far away. when noone bothers to care abt me, i will pester them.well, someone says i m picky. well dun i think i dun like younger than me guys. wats their problem. i feel so old, y must mix with younger guys?

Ivan Li said...

O.o

.... hmm... o.O

.... >.>.... wow.

Anonymous said...

anon:

erm..... about sending in your photo. u never know what a make-up artist can do right? Well put makeup can do.. wonders. Heh.

what are you guys going to be doing at jurong lake?????

i first want to applaud you for being SO brave as to go to a function like that. quite an experience, i say, hearing it from you... eh, i believe that not all of the guys are like that la. try a few more round of activity, maybe something tt doesn't require u to talk too much... like, maybe a sport? (maybe u;ll meet some less weird guys...)

ivan:

eh, i didn't understand that response. Hah.

Anonymous said...

ard 500 hpbians. some wil run, some will walk, others are supporters. they are going to be f&N workers joining us lor.
Then we are gg to create a sg record. this time dunno wat lor, last time was star jumps and squats.

As for ur suggestion on sports activities..erm, i dun see the possibility of gg to meet some guys without make up. dear, it is hot and sweaty, not exactly romantic.
And i think the 2 guys who msged me (another guy smsed me today)have also joined sports activities lor. wat horse back riding. at sg polo club.no thks, this will be the last time i go. i will rather rot at home and listen to nagging than go agn.
i believe in myself, surely i can find someone decent that is not 11 yrs older than me. cannt ar, 30 yrs old and older i cannt stand it. it is a generation gap.i cant accept gg out with this men.arghhhh

Anonymous said...

anon:

HAHA. Those HPB people are farni man...

Is going without makeup that bad?

Anonymous said...

this time the record creating event is multi -legged walk! walau 50 pple how to walk together? so difficult lor. tmr must really listen to intructions and move my left leg if they say left,rite leg ..rite...walau...so difficult lor. 10 m leh.no joke.wats tat man...got muffins and soft drinks leh...hahaha. and banana. recyling bottles to act as lucky draw.

Ivan Li said...

uhh.. my comment was like saying.. "oh-my-goodness-i'm-totally-stunned!" WEIRONG IS SO SWEET!

Anonymous said...

anon:

hahahaa, it sounds so typical of what singaporean companies might do. hey, it might be fun!

ivan:

*guffaw* oh i see... yeah, i guess i'm really quite pampered.

Anonymous said...

the thing is in the end, i nv do the record creating event! me and my frends went off earlier. we went to jurong point to eat an early dinner. we went to buy frend's bday pressie. walau this mth got 4 bday gers in my class.....we chatted alot at coffee bean. yohooooo...really fun. i didnt expect it to be such a nice day....wahahaha...

Anonymous said...

anon:

cheh, now that you girls pontanged, they cannot set record liao cos u all disappeared!!!

HAH, but still, i'm glad you had some bonding time with your girl friends... :-D

Anonymous said...

today i monday blues to the max, feel like going home to sleep lor...wat the heck man. the thing is my colleague is not ard, so it is a nice day to work! cannt, i must will myself to stay until 530pm. i must nt take the ez way out....

Anonymous said...

anon:

yeah, i understand those feelings hit now and then... yes, you will conquer those feelings!!! :D

hope the day was smooth sailing without your colleague. heehee.