Monday, January 31, 2011

My literature review draft 1 is out! Such a relief it is... so now i've got to get all my interviews done and transcribing done which is the no-brainer work just before the brain squeezing part: the analysis. But that's okay by me, qualitative study is more up my alley than quantitative.

And it's Chinese New Year this week! We'll all be getting extra long weekends... So lovely. :) Nice to have family around, though that means i probably won't be able to get much work done though but i'll try.

5 comments:

zzen said...

THANK YOU for your email on literature review. It is really good. Thanks Joline. Happy CNY and hurray ur 1st draft is out. Last lap le.....Do your very best, we are all behind you in this final lap......

zzen said...

by the way, when u cite resources, ur sch do insist u use wich kind of referencing? MLA or APA? i m using MLA, but feel APA will make it clearer to readers reading my references tat my references is linked to my main text. Wich is preferred? and more popular? ANy idea wat i talking abt?

joline said...

zzen:

no problem girl, glad to help. :)

We use the APA format for referencing and citation. I don't know about MLA though. Most of the time, i know people follow the APA style.

thnkz said...

oh no, i use mlA leh.omg how, i must go back and use apa ar? aiya troublesome to change now.haiz

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.