Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wedding Band 1

This isn't just ANY Yamaha acoustic piano. It's a grand piano! My friend for the morning.
Stuck my phone in to take a random shot of the insides.
Shot from the back of the stage, while waiting for the church hall to be filled.
The piano's mine for today! But ok, it wasn't really in perfect tune. I was suppose to wear a longer dress befitting of a wedding pianist playing in a presbyterian church but my original dress was pulling wardrobe malfunctions on me. So it had to be changed at the 11th hour. meh.
The Wedding Band-ers. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i can't help it but every time i see your pic at the piano, i'll laugh! haha.

v

joline said...

V:

hahahaa, whhhyyy...
ah, i have a penchant for pulling silly faces. heh.

Anonymous said...

hahaa. i don't know! you look goofy! haha. not in a bad way, but just cute la! haha.

v

joline said...

hahaa, yeah actually i do believe goofy IS the word for it, or rather, me!

whootz said...

hw abt a goofy pic with jed?

joline said...

whootz:

that might be a little challenging to capture... haha, when it happens it'll happen. heh.