Friday, December 10, 2004

S....... (updated)

Fire
Your element is Fire: Strong, hot tempered,
powerful, and passionate. Well now lets see,
being fire you are quite strong and powerful,
people look up to you greatly and often seek
your protection. You have the ability to gain
many friends and you are always one people can
count on to do what you say you will do. You
are extremely loyal be it friends or family
you'll stick up for them and you are never
willing to put them in a position that could
hurt them. You know what roll you play in life,
leader, and you intend to let people know it.
Not everyone is capable of leadership but you
certainly have the willpower and flare to do
it. You have quite a temper if it shows itself,
one that can often lead you into trouble. Once
your mind is made up there is no changing it
but no one said that was a bad thing.


.:-What is your true element?-:. -With Anime Pictures and detailed answers-
brought to you by Quizilla

Note: Quite true to an extent, methinks. But the words "powerful" is so funny! Unless you're talking about... arm strength. Heh heh heh.
What say you?

*** ***

(from pulling arrows out without my rubber grip)

1. Sores all over my palms.
check.
2. Blister or two on either hand.
check.

(from getting hit by the bow string)

1. Opened a fresh wound.
check.

And while meandering through the tight throng of archers, i poked a guy in his wonderful pectorals with my stabilizer. With much embarrassment from me.
*red face*

YOU TELL ME HOW TO SHOOT PROPERLY FOR THE COMPETITION TOMORROW?

PLUS!

MOST OF MY COMPOUND FEMALE COMPETITORS ARE FROM THE NATIONAL TEAM.
HOW ABOUT THAT?!

PLUS PLUS!

I'VE ONLY PRACTICED TWICE FOR THIS COMPETITION!

Can someone psycho me tonight?
My mental shape is bad.

I might just get a placing if my confounded arm would STOP SHAKING!

Saturday, 4:35pm

I'm not exactly elated with my scores of, round 1 -> 227 and round 2 -> 232 (perfect score is 300) for the qualifying rounds today.

But, when i rethink about it, considering i practiced a "grand total" of 6 to 7 hours for this competition (thanks or no thanks to the many times i've been out and NOT training), i guess it isn't all that bad.

It's bad, but not, TERRIBLE until cannot make it. I was afraid i couldn't even hit 200!

The national archers shooting with me were hitting 250+, 260+ and 271.

Hm, my first competition ever. I injured an arm muscle while helping to remove arrows.
*whine*

Another thing.

I think i might give up on the ever joining the national team.
Because the archery politics, and community in general, is really quite rotten.

But i also ask myself. Should i allow that to deter me?

Thing is, there's a very fine line between giving up something you love and avoiding trouble. And trouble does NOT only encompass trouble within the archery arena itself.

*bleah*

No comments: