Saturday, December 18, 2004

*looks around*

A WORD OF THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO LEFT ME BIRTHDAY MESSAGES, COMMENTS, SMSES, AND EVERYTHING ELSE! THE DAY AND DAYS BEFORE AND AFTER WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SPECIAL IF NOT FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CARED ENOUGH TO GIVE UP OF YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES.
YOU MADE IT ALL HAPPEN. THANK YOU EVERYONE. GOD BLESS. :-))))

*** ***

Did someone chop off my fingers?

Well let's say that the internet connection in my room has been cut because this thingy, for lack of the real word, died on me. That leaves me with the option of snitching someone else's computer.
But someone else's computer isn't called someone else's computer for nothing. So hence the lack of blog posts.

Kinda saved one post in my newly purchased thumbdrive. WOW, thumbdrive in Jo's possession? That's new. Yes, i am a self professed technophobe but i AM trying ok.

I daren't type too long on this laptop because this one is known to pull stunts too. Haiya.

It's been busy since last thursday. Will talk about that soon once i've got things settled. It's nothing much for the reader to gawk over. It's just that i am feeling very blessed by everyone around me. :-) And i intend not to forget these things too quickly.

Gee, my sandles give my feet such a pong! *poooh*

Something interesting and totally unexpected has happened and i was taken aback for just that moment.
Strangely? Or by the grace of God? i am not really affected.
Thing is, the acid/litmus test will come only when that day (if it exists) arrives, which i am surprisingly not getting jittery about.

Is it really that i am ok now, or am i just in desensitized mode. I get that way sometimes. It's only when crunch time comes when i feel everything crash upon me.

Well, let it be, let it be. Que Sara Sara?

Christmas hits us again. I'm so not going to launch into another negative speech on Christmas and what society has made it. For now. (?)

I love YOU ALL.

Till Then.
*pictures are in order, once i get my system back up and running*

No comments: