Saturday, December 25, 2004

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Why is it that the guys who enter my life do this one thing that screws up whatever faith i want to have in them from the very beginning?

That thing is: trying to counsel a girl and then end up getting emotionally attached to her and having feelings for her. Wake up your idea lah, all of you. It just shows how .......

I needn't explain further.

*** ***

Anyway people, it's been so long since i've updated. i miss blogging a whole load! I haven't gotten my stuff done yet and am still loaning the laptop from my mommy who thankfully isn't quite computer savvy.
Hohoho.

I hope things have been ok with everyone. Are you doing ok?!?!?!??!??!

Gee. it's been crazy-busy these days. Because of Christmas, because of friends, because of presents and everything else, the works.

I cannot go into detail because this nut of a laptop is known to do stupid things if i just happen to press the 'delete' button in a certain way.

I need to get a bluetooth adaptor for my dinosaur age laptop.
I need to get my arrows. NEW arrows.
TJ?! COME OUT FROM THAT PLACE WILL YOU?! (haha)

All right, i have to go now. Massive present wrapping session is in order.

Till Then.
*Keep healthy and whole!*

No comments: