Monday, December 14, 2009

I just need to say this, before the day ends.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your well wishes and messages... Although i spent the day doing mundane stuff and thinking back on birthdays past and the hoohah surrounding it, it was your constant influx of blessings throughout the day (and one person was early, which i totally do not mind one single bit. ;P) that made me feel so special and remembered. The little gestures meant so much to me and it made me quietly vow in my heart that every person DESERVES to feel blessed and treasured on their birthday.

Thanks everyone. :) My heart is aglow and that's how i want today to end. :)

3 comments:

zenn said...

my dear, just remembered u r loved by all of us. u r never alone, any problems u face, be brave and u have many many frends supporting u!

joline said...

zenn:

of which i have no words left to express how thankful i am for that. :) thanks gal.

zzen said...

heheeeeeeheee.u r welcomed......