Friday, May 16, 2008

Hey folks!

I've only got a short while to throw in a post. Would just like to say that i'm really thankful for all the comments that you guys drop in, into this vacuum. :-D It really brings me cheer to read something that you have decided to add in and to me, it means a lot that you bothered to come by and contribute to the discussion.

I've just returned from a 2 day camp with a class of youths from Kranji Secondary. I've learnt and experienced so much by being with the staff of YGOS and the students. It would take me a while to reconcile everything that's in my head right now! Argh.

There's going to be another camp next week and i'll be "chairing" the games with another friend. Oh boy.

It's going to be another crazy week starting from tomorrow onwards. Work tomorrow (archery with some youths!!!!), family chalet, cell activity on monday (?), camp on tue and wed, to JB for friend's wedding photoshoot, staying over at friend's place, church. It's no wonder that i am not fucntioning at my optimum. But God's been sustaining me throughout. :-)

Got to go off for now, i'll check back with you guys soon. Have got games to plan!

No comments: